Who is Tyro?
At Tyro we are the champions for better business banking, it’s our cause. In 2003, our founders saw the opportunity to challenge the traditional banks by using innovative technology to offer a faster and more secure EFTPOS payments solution to Australian businesses.
In 2015, Tyro was the first business to be issued a banking license in a decade. Taking the same innovative approach to banking, we offer deposits and loans products which are more tailored to businesses to help them grow and succeed.
Today, we’ve grown to become the largest EFTPOS provider outside of the majors1. With 275+ partnerships with POS / PMS, we provide tailored and integrated EFTPOS, eCommerce and banking solutions which free-up time for our businesses, enabling them to be champions at what they do.
- Seamless integration – Reduce keying errors and simplify end-of-day reconciliation
- Tap & Save2 – When your customers tap their debit cards, we’ll route eligible transactions through the cheapest network, saving you on processing costs
- 99.9% availability – WiFi connectivity with 3G backup
- 24/7 support – 100% Australian-based Customer Support
- Lightning fast speeds – Keep queues short with sub 1.6 second transactions
- No lock-in contract – We believe in our products
- Flexible – Give your customers’ flexibility to pay how they want with features such as Pay@Table, Pay@Bar, SplitBill, surcharging, tipping and pre-authorisations
How much do EFTPOS machines cost?
Tyro specialists are experts within the EFTPOS industry and can often help explain the different EFTPOS pricing structures out in market.
Get a free EFTPOS quote today!
1As per the statistics detailed in Authorised Deposit-taking Institutions Points of Presence June 2019 issued by APRA in November 2019. Excludes EFTPOS providers who are not ADIs
2Tyro does not guarantee any cost savings by opting in for Tap & Save. Savings on eligible transactions processed through the cheapest network vary for each business depending on their card mix, transaction volume and amount, industry, and pricing plan. Eligible transactions are contactless debit card transactions less than $1,000. Tap & Save is not available on Special Offer pricing which includes some flat fee simple pricing offers or where you surcharge on debit card transactions as cost savings may not be realised. Yomani CR, Xentissimo and Xenta terminals do not support Tap & Save. For details refer to the FAQs at Tyro.com or call 1300 966 639.
Tyro Payments Limited ACN 103 575 042 AFSL 471951 (Tyro) is the issuer of its own financial products. As Tyro does not take into account your personal circumstances, please consider if these products are suitable for you. You can contact Tyro on 02 8907 1700 or tyro.com and access Tyro’s dispute resolution process at tyro.com/complaint-resolution-process/.
Call us today to learn how Tyro can transform your business
1300 247 770
Tyro integrates with the following POS systems: